Monday, November 24, 2008

Mr. Marathon!

Kyle ran a marathon yesterday and I am so proud of him!!!!
This is his second marathon since March and he made it! His was so happy because he improved his time and I think that he actually just enjoyed this one a bit better because he knew more of what to expect. He ran with my brother, who has done several marathons and really is the one who inspired Kyle to give it a try. We had a great time yesterday cheering them on and watching them cross the finish line.
I am so proud of you honey, you are awesome!

Margaret and her Papa.
Kyle and my brother resting after the run.

The girls maybe like it most because of the freebies at the finish line...
yummy yogurt!!!


Kyle looking a little pale but very determined.



Isabella and her cousin:)





1 comment:

LeAnna said...

Way to go Kyle! Everyone looks like they are getting so big! And baby walter is adorable! Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving & eat lots!