Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chuck-E-Cheese round two!

So as I mentioned before with Isabella's birthday, we have a tradition of taking the kids to Chuck-E-Cheese on the night of their birthday's. Last Monday (I know I am behind on my blogging!) we packed up the fam and went to party with the cheese man. Everyone had a blast playing games and eating the fabulous pizza (sike!). I didn't know how much this outing meant to Kyle until this night. He was running a bit late from work and so I went ahead and left without him knowing he could just meet us there. When I called to let him know we were there already he slightly freaked. He wouldn't allow me to let the kids play any games until he got there. This didn't go over well with my four and two year old. I did finally convince them to go down the slides until their daddy got there. I love him because these little things mean so much to him!

Margaret showing us all of the tickets that she won.
This is how Margaret wins all of her tickets playing ski ball:)

Fun on the slides!


Little stinker wouldn't let me get a good face shot.

My Isabella, posing like a pro!
Chucky did make his way out to say hello to all of the children who came to play his games. Of course when my children saw him they ran the other direction with tears. Maybe next year they will at least say hello!





No comments: