Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jingle Bells

Yesterday was Isabella's last dance class until January and they did a little show for us! They danced to Jingle Bells and songs from The Nutcracker. She did a fantastic job, she even danced with a Nutcraker. She has come so far in the past year. I started her in this class last January and for the first two months she just sat and watched. Her saint of a teacher insisted that as long as Isabella wanted to come she could continue and just join when she was ready. She never fought me on going, each week she would go with the intention of dancing and then once there decide to just watch. I don't know what did it but after two months she was up and dancing away.
She is now trying to decide if she wants to do dance again or give gymnastics a try. We will see...

As you can see Margaret is very ready for dance class but they won't take her until she is three and without diapers. We are working on it! Hopefully in a year she will be there!!!
Isabella pre-show

This is the last pic I got because my camera went dead and I forgot to bring the batteries! I did get it all on video though.



No comments: