Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cocoa and Candy Canes








Friday night Isabella's preschool had a "Cocoa and Candy canes" party. It was a night filled with holiday crafts, yummy treats, and Christmas carols. The best part of all is that everyone got to wear their pj's. I was in charge of the cookie decorating table. Of course I volunteered this because I love to bake, then I was told how many cookies I needed to bring. I spent the last week making 200 sugar cookies and I must say it went a lot quicker than I thought it would.
The girls favorite part of the night was the St. Nicholas story. When we got home they anxiously set their shoes by the door and hurried to bed. We woke up the next morning to Isabella saying, "Oh my gosh, St. Nicholas was really here!" It was a perfect way to start the day seeing their little faces. Isabella couldn't believe that he was able to come without hearing Shadow bark:) Oh the magic of Christmas, I love it!!!

No comments: