Monday, November 24, 2008

Princess #2 is Two!!!!!

Margaret's First Birthday
11/24/07

Margaret Mary

11/24/06





Today is Miss Margaret's 2nd Birthday!!!!



As I awoke this morning I was reflecting on the last two years that the little bug has been around. I just feel like time has gone too fast. I remember the exact moment when she arrived and it just feels like it was yesterday, or maybe I am just remembering Walter's birth 6 months ago:) I just remember she had so much hair and the sweetest little face. She was such a laid back baby full of smiles and the most contagious giggles.


She has grown into quite the little lady who knows exactly what she wants and doesn't bother telling us, even though it is usually in her loudest voice. Margaret, bless her heart, has no volume control. She is just this little thing with lots of hair and lots to say. What I love most about Margaret is her ability to smile in any situation. When she is woken from a short nap, she smiles; at 3:00 in the morning if she wakes and can't get herself back to sleep, she smiles; when things are chaotic and crazy in our house, she smiles. It just seems that no matter what she has a smile waiting for me and this is what I cherish most.


We had a "Little Mermaid" birthday bash yesterday with family and friends and it was a big success. She had a smile on the whole day and I could just tell that she felt special!


Thank you Margaret for all of your sweetness,

Mommy loves you to the moon and back!

Margaret enjoying her birthday breakfast!



Blowing out her candles.

We finally have her convinced that she is two, not five:)


Mommy and Margaret!



Mimi made her special cake!







No comments: