Saturday, November 1, 2008

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!!

We had a beautiful night last night celebrating Halloween. I can't remember a Halloween with better weather. We are talking clear skies and around 70 degree weather! Okay, enough about the weather let's talk trick-or-treating.
We actually made it out of our cul-de-sac this year! In past years Isabella is just so excited to see candy in her bucket that she wants to rush home and start eating it. This year was no different for her. After a few houses and treats in her bucket she was ready to go home. Margaret on the other hand kept telling us she wanted "more". Kyle and I took her to another street in our neighborhood so she could get some more candy.
Both girls did a great job of saying "Trick-or-Treat" and did really good with their thank yous. I was a little nervous because earlier in the week I slipped and sang the "trick-or-treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat" song and Isabella was very interested in the words. She thought it was a great song, once I realized what I had done I tried to play it off that we just sing that song at home to be silly. It must have worked because I didn't hear anything about feet or pulling down underwear as we went from house to house. Whew!

Nana and GranStan came to eat yummy chili with us before we headed out.
I LoVe suckers!

Our annual picture with our friends


Nothing gets in this Bumble Bee's way!



Bumble Bee, Sneaky Black Cat, Pea in a Pod, Some Crazy Witch, and my honey. I tried to get Kyle to dress up and he said he was dressed as a doctor (ha ha honey)





No comments: