Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Parade

Today was Isabella's Halloween parade and party at her preschool. It started out a little rough, as you will see in the photos, but ended great! Poor thing got a little bit nervous when she had to parade in front of everyone, she didn't like getting all of that attention. I have to say that she gets this from me. I spent most of my childhood trying to blend into the walls around me and not be noticed by anyone. It wasn't until highschool that I started to come out of my shell and then in college I really let this go.
Isabella and I were talking about tortoise's the other day and the book we were reading said that they are shy and slow to start but once they get started they have a great time. It really reminded me of her and I.

Isabella and I at her Halloween party!
The class played pin the mouth on the pumpkin. After they all had a turn they were cracking up at how their pumpkin looked.

Isabella's class


My "Sneaky" Black Cat
(this is what she calls herself)



As the parade got started the tears started to flow. As you can see by the boy behind her she wasn't the only on crying, but don't worry she didn't cry the whole time. Once people started putting candy in her bag she thought it was a great idea =)
Dear Sweetbug,
Mommy loves you to the Moon and Back!





No comments: