Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Love Fall!


Fall in Kansas is my favorite time of year! You may be wondering where all of these leaves came from since I do live in Olathe with little Charlie Brown trees. Amazingly we do have a huge tree in our backyard that reminds me of our Prairie Village days. This is the area of town we used to live in that is full of mature beautiful tree lined streets. Today I raked up a pile for the girls to play in and they had a blast until Isabella saw dog poop and freaked a little bit. In the background you can see Kyle watering his "baby" grass, as Isabella puts it. This has been a year long project for him, trying to get a nice lawn in the backyard with an outside dog is kind of tricky. Please say prayers that it works this time around because I am sick of having my backyard roped off into sections!

No comments: