Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween Memories

Isabella's First Halloween 2004
Black Cat

Isabella posing for pics before heading to first pumpkin patch
2004

Isabella 2005

Clown


Isabella 2006

Bumble Bee


Isabella & Margaret (her first) 2007

Mommy's Little Angels


As Halloween is getting near and I have been getting everybodies costume ready I wanted to take a trip down memory lane and share past costumes. When I say get costumes ready, I really mean tell Mimi what the kiddos want to be. I love to cook and bake but sewing is where I draw the line. Kyle is lucky if buttons get put back on. There is just no interest for me here. In junior high I had to make a pair of boxer shorts for my Home Ec class and lets just say it took me awhile to finish the project and then they couldn't be worn. Luckily my mother is a good sewer and a perfectionist. I don't know if she loves doing this for us but we love having her do it:) This year we tried to make it a bit easier on her since I did add another child to the mix. We can't wait to share our costumes with you!!!!

No comments: