Friday, October 10, 2008

The Big 3-0

Well, it has officially happened to me. I am 30!! It is just weird because I never really envisioned myself in my 30's because it always seemed so far off to me but I must say I feel no different and no pain to join the 30's club. In fact I actually feel a bit wiser and more comfortable in my own skin more so than I did in my 20's. I am a true believer that you are only as old as you feel and I just don't feel old yet. I am just ready to see what the next 30 years has in store for me.
Here is a great picture of me with my children yesterday before they swooped me off to a birthday lunch. You may think that I asked everyone to make a silly face as this picture was being taken but I didn't! This is just actually the type of day we were all having! Thanks to all of those who sent wishes, it means so much:)

1 comment:

Staci said...

I feel so bad! I meant to send you a greeting on your day, but we were in Lawrence all day! Happy Happy Belated Birthday!