Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hanging with my Sistas...

It is a gorgeous day outside and after a play date this morning with our cousins we decided to play outside and enjoy the beautiful fall weather.
Here are some random pics of the little ones. Walter was so curious about the leaves, he of course kept trying to put them in his mouth like he does everything else. We can see the very top of a tooth coming in on the bottom which would explain the high temperatures that he had last week. Maybe we will see a tooth here soon!

This is the face he makes when his teeth are bothering him. He sucks on his lower lip.
Boy mom, these leaves don't taste very good!
I love my big sissy!


And of course my other one is pretty darn great too!



Am I ever going to have any peace and quiet around here????





No comments: