Sunday, November 9, 2008

Look Who is Sitting Up!!!

My baby boy can sit up and play with the big girls!!!
While we were in Chicago Walter started sitting up for short amounts of time and then he would fall forward or on his side. Since we have been back he can do it without falling. It is so cute to see my boy sitting up and playing like a big guy. He also can now roll from his back to his tummy. It is hard for me to believe that he is already old enough for this. He is almost five and a half months old and I just don't know where the time has gone!
We are very proud of you my sweet baby. Don't grow up too fast!!
Mommy can't get my hair to stay down. Don't I look cool?
Look at how well balanced I am.

I can even do it with toys in my hand!
Hey, give me that toy
(Not too long and I will hear another "Mine" throughout the house. YIKES!!!)




No comments: