Thursday, September 25, 2008

Missy Margaret

Okay, remember how I said Miss Margaret can be messy. Well, we had kind of a hectic day today at our house so by dinner time I sent both girls up to their seperate rooms to play on their own so that I could make final dinner preparations. They seriously just needed a break from one another and I needed a few moments of silence. They happily agreed and off they went. As I was cooking away I was thinking, wow my kids are awesome! They didn't argue, they listened to what I asked them to do, and best of all it was quiet. It was one of those moments when you think you have everything under control and you are on cloud nine.
Moments later Isabella peeks her head out her door and calls down "Is it dinner time Mommy?" I say, "Almost, why don't you get Margaret and start washing hands." The ever so concerned Isabella calls back, "Mommy, Margaret is not upstairs." Of course I am now worried so I frantically take off for the stairs. Sure enough, she was not in her room. I called out her name, it was quiet. Then I rush to my room and find her looking like this in my bathroom. Yes, she found my lipstick stash and was having the time of her life. It was hard for me not to laugh because she was just so darn cute and at least she only had it on face and hands. My Isabella just never did stuff like this. It is amazing how different and alike they can all be.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Ditto that! My Jilli has pulled some tricks that her sister would NEVER have even thought of.