Sunday, September 21, 2008

Deanna Rose Farm


Yes, this is another post about her birthday (maybe this is why Kyle thinks I go overboard?). Isabella had her party with all of her little friends at the Deanna Rose Farm. This is a great place near where we live. It is a petting farm with lots of activities for the kiddos and the best thing about it is that it is free admission. We go here at least weekly if we can and my kids seem to never get tired of it.


We had a great day and great weather. The ever so careful Isabella enjoyed a hay rack ride with her mommy while the other kids enjoyed fishing, pony rides, and mining for gold.


Every year Mimi (my mom) makes her a decorated cake of her choice and this year it was "My Little Pony". It was delicious Mimi, thanks for all the time put into it.


My dear friend Jenni was there to take pics so I will update party pics as they come!




Because I like birthday's so much we are dragging it out until next weekend when she is having yet another party with the grandparents!

No comments: