Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I shive"


Today Margaret tried her smoothie without a lid, can you tell? I thought that as long as I had a straw in her cup she would have no problems, she is almost two! I was wrong. We had smoothie all over the place:) Isabella was cracking up as she kept telling Margaret that she had a moustache. This is just my Margaret, no matter what I give her she finds a way to make it really messy. When I give markers instead of crayons the moment I look away she is coloring her entire body. She loves to eat sand, dirt, and yesterday at the park she was picking up rocks and licking them. Sometimes I wonder what in the heck goes through these little minds. It has been a really big deal to Isabella that she is now four years old so we have been talking about it a lot lately. Every time we ask Margaret how old she is now she tells us "I shive", translation: "I'm five". We go round and round with her to let her know that she is really only one but she insists that she is five. She is in such a hurry to catch up with her sister, I already fear their teenage years!

No comments: