Monday, September 22, 2008

Check out the hair on this one...



I have so much fun playing around with Walter's hair! Isabella had a lot of hair when she was born and then it all fell out and she was bald until around two. Margaret was born with gobs of hair and never lost it. People actually used to ask me what I ate during pregnancy to create such hair. Even though my dad and older brother are both bald my grandfather is 98 and still has a full head of hair, maybe this is where this hair comes from? When Walter was born again he had gobs of hair but what shocked us the most is the fact that it was red. The red hair is seen quite a bit on my side of the family, I have an uncle, cousin, and nephew with his same hair color. It is interesting to me that they are all males. I have also heard that it has to be on both sides of the family to actually show up in the genes. Any who, his hair is tons of fun to play around with and it is just kind of refreshing not to have to coordinate bows to go with outfits for him:)

No comments: