Monday, December 12, 2011

Look who we ran into today...

I took Margaret in to the doctor to see what the deal was with her nasty cough that she has had for three weeks and can't quite get rid of. After finding out that she had walking pneumonia and a tutorial of how to used inhalers with a spacer we ran into this jolly old man in the waiting room...


Margaret couldn't believe her eyes! This was so unexpected that she knew it had to be for real... come on how could mom really plan this one! He had that true twinkle in his eye and the type of beard that didn't pull away from his chin.
Santa read her a story about a snowman, asked her what she was hoping for on Christmas morning, and was even special enough that Miss C spent some time on his lap...
guess it helps when you let her suck on a candy cane:)

As we were leaving the Dr office Margaret kept looking back at the building. I asked her what she was looking for. Her response..."I am looking to see if Santa's reindeer are on top, I think I heard the sleigh bells!"
Oh how I love the magic of Christmas!

No comments: