Sunday, December 4, 2011

Business up front...Party in the back

Caroline pulled into Sheer Madness last week to get her first hair trim!
The mullet is offically gone! Not that I have anything against people with mullets, just not on my baby girl. Kyle has been telling me for quite some time that she needed to get rid of the mullet. I resisted thinking the front would somehow catch up on its own. Plus, she is my baby. In my mind I thought maybe if I never get her hair cut she will remain a baby to me forever...right?
Okay, well too many jokes about the mullet got to me and I rushed right into Sheer Madness for this cute little bob...
She did great with no tears and loved getting to drive the orange sportscar.
Mom did great too, no tears, watching the last of her babies get their first hair cut:)
That's it, won't get to do that again!
Another reminder to appreciate each and every moment with my children, no matter how hard that is at times, they grow up way too fast!

No comments: