Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ho Ho Ho

As I look at this picture of our family with Santa, I kind of feel bad for making this my children's "Santa" experience this year. I mean really Santa, move the hair out of your face so we can see both eyes, and does he look younger in the face than Kyle and I? I think he does, how will I explain that one?
Shame on me for being so critical of Santa! He'll probably leave me a box of rocks now. I really shouldn't complain, my kids were really into him. They told him exactly what they wanted for Christmas, all except for Caroline. She loved looking at him, just didn't want him to touch her or have to touch him herself. Throughout the party she constantly walked right close to him to wave, then would turn to run. No tears this year so that was a plus:)
We took the kids to our church's annual children's Christmas party. It's so much fun for them with crafts, carnival games, face painting, and balloon making.
We look forward to this event every year and I am so thankful that my children never tire of it. It is a great way for us to get into the Christmas spirit!

No comments: