Saturday, May 23, 2009

Walter is One!!!!!

Our little man is not so little anymore!
Last weekend, after Isabella's dance recital, we had a birthday party for Walter with family and friends.  It was a beautiful day and we were able to be outside for most of the party which was so nice.  He got to play outside in the bouncer, try to catch up with the big kids, eat pizza and cake, and open presents.  I could just tell that he had a great day, I could tell that he felt special.  I love these moments because one of my big worries as a mom is that they are not getting enough attention when they have big moments in their life because there is always so much going on.  I just want to take moments like these and freeze them forever.  Since this is not possible I just try to soak it all in because I know that it will go by in a flash.

Jumping in the bouncer
Godmother Krista even got to stop in on the party:)
He loved seeing these colorful balls when he woke up from his nap.
A rare moment,  Mommy and Walter in a picture together!
Mimi made Walter's puppy dog cake and boy was it  yummy!

We can't believe you are already one Walter!  I still remember the moment I first saw you and fell in love with you.  You will always be my baby boy!

No comments: