Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Coach Kyle

Last night was Isabella's first soccer practice and I must say it went really well.  She loves her new head coach... his name is Coach Kyle... and of course it is her daddy:)  I love my husband because no matter how crazy his life is and how tired he is from his long hours he will do anything to be with his kids. 
 She is on a team with three girls and seven boys so it is a good mix.  They had to come up with a team name last night and after several suggestions (soccer, hannah montana, ku) they decided to be the Bolts, short for Thunderbolts.  I got to watch a little bit of the practice (Walter was really keeping me on my toes) and I was shocked at how focused they all were.  They worked on dribbling the ball, passing the ball to a partner, and the number one rule of soccer "NO HANDS".  We have two more practices to go until game day so I am excited to see what Coach Kyle comes up with for next time:)

Kyle doing a little pep talk
Excited to do her drills
Isabella and her best bud Austin

Thank you honey for being such a good daddy!

No comments: