Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Program

My posts are getting later and later because life just keeps getting busier and busier here at the Zimmerman house.  Here are some photos of Isabella's spring program at her preschool from last Tuesday.    She surprised us all and made us so very proud.  She stood up there (without fingers in her mouth), knew all of the words with hand motions (we could even hear her voice in the mic), and even gave us several smiles.  Boy have we come a long way in a year!  I am so proud of you little bug, you never cease to amaze me:)
She loved going shopping and picking out her own dress.  I had my heart set on a little dress that was kind of pricey and I was waiting for a special reason to buy it.  She saw this little number at the store (which was less than half the price of the one I had picked) and insisted that she would perform much better if she had it on.  I am thinking that she got the Hewitt gene on the thriftiness. 
Right before her performance looking very excited!
Loving on her Margaret!

No comments: