Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cousins


Last weekend was a marathon weekend of playing with cousins!  My oldest brother and his family were in town from Virginia Beach.  This may not seem like a big deal but he had not been home since Margaret was one month old (2 1/2 years ago) so it was like royalty was coming to town!  They have a little girl, Alexandra, who is four months younger than Isabella and their newest addition is William who is seven months younger than Walter.  It was so nice to have them back and see the kids getting to know one another once again.  My other brother and his family were also around and I got some great pics of the kids.

Margaret loved holding baby William
She even asked me when we were going to have another baby because Walter won't let her hold him anymore.
The girls cuddled up to watch Toy Story.  After several hours of playing together Isabella and Alexandra informed us that they weren't cousins, they were really sisters.
Isabella and baby William
Margaret, Walter, Isabella, and Alexandra (she looks just like my brother!!!)
Reece, Jack, William, Margaret, and Walter (he looks like a GIANT here compared to William!)

I must say, since they left I have realized that you never really know how much you miss someone until you get to be around them and then they leave again.  I am not sure when we will get to see them again but I hope that it is sooner than later:)


No comments: