Monday, August 27, 2012

My Ballerina!

My baby girl is growing up! 
 I took her to her first dance class last week and she loved it!  She spent the first ten minutes on the floor watching while chewing on her fingers.  Finally, something clicked and she got up and joined in the fun.  
It is a small class (she is one of three) that she is taking with a friend of hers that actually moved here from KC the same time as us.  Her daddy works with our daddy :)  The girls have actually just gotten to know each other since we have moved here and it was friendship at first sight! Not just for the girls, but for the mommas too!   Love to have gotten to know her and her momma since we have lived here.  Made this transition go so much more smoothly for us.  
I could hardly stand not going into that room and dancing with my little ballerina.  I just want to squeeze her in those pink tights!  Once she got comfortable she did a great job listening and following directions.  At one point she almost fell over trying to point her foot a certain way!
Great job little bitty, mommy loves you!

No comments: