Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy 4 Years Walter!

May 22, 2012
My little guy turned 4 in the middle of all of our chaos.
Never fear, I was still able to pull off one last birthday party at our house before we moved.
We did a combo Circus party for Walter and Caroline.  Their birthdays are so close to each other I figured that I had one more year to do this.  We had lots of family, fun, and of course sweet treats :)

When we were on our ski trip this last February I discovered Walter's curiosity in magic.  At dinner one evening a Magician came to our table to entertain with some magic tricks.  Walter was in awe of him and has since spent many hours trying to recreate his tricks.  To go along with the circus theme I had a magician come and he stole the show!!!
Love these two!
Mouth was open and eyes were glued the entire show...worth every penny!
Walter in levitation!

Mimi made yummy homemade rainbow cake.












Walter, what can I say, you rock my world. 

 Every little piece of you I love (even your potty mouth!).
  
You are sensitive, funny, smart, a dare devil, handsome like daddy, the best break dancer I know, the master rhymer,  and every time I see you taking care of one of your sisters it brings tears to my eyes. I love that I can always make you smile even when you are in the worst mood.
 The last four years that I have gotten to hold, kiss, and love you have been the best.  
Thank you for being you!

No comments: