Friday, May 6, 2011

Muffins With Mom

Yesterday I got to enjoy "Muffins with Mom" with my favorite little kindergartener!
She was so sweet to introduce me to her teacher (they were practicing proper introductions) and show me all that is happening in her class. I enjoyed my time to just chit chat with her and be reminded of what a smart, sweet, awesome, caring gal that she is. As I watched her talk with such excitement about all the fun things that she gets to do at school I saw that my baby girl is now a little girl. How does this happen so quickly?
Our time ended with the class reciting a book about moms. I tried to get a shot of Isabella reciting her part but she was so quick to get through it I didn't even have a chance. This so reminds me of myself, getting up in front of a room full of peers was just not my thing.
You did a great job Isabella, you made your mommy so proud!
I love you!

No comments: