Sunday, January 30, 2011

And We're Off!


We are headed out of town on a much needed getaway.
Going to one of my favorite spots with my favorite people:)
Going to be an action packed adventure,
can't wait to share the pictures.
Car is packed, ready to go,
Kids are so excited they can't stand it,
House is cleaned from top to bottom
(okay is it weird that I do this? Am I the only person who can't stand the thought of her house being messy while she is gone or am I just a wacko? Who else does this? I would love to know:)
Can't wait to just spend some time loving on my family!
Here are a few shots so you don't miss us while we are gone.







1 comment:

bethany said...

Cute pics!
Have a wonderful trip with your family! Can't wait to hear about it. And no you're not weird. I do the exact same thing. I HATE to come home to a dirty house...that PLUS the unpacking, laundry, grocery shopping is unbearable!

Have fun!!