Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!!!!

Yes that's right!
Today is our first big snow of winter and school was called off!
After spending a good 1/2 of an hour getting all of their gear found and put on them I was just sure that they would step outside and be back in to take it all off within thirty seconds. Much to my surprise we were almost out there an hour and a half. Just enough time for me to get the driveway shoveled and some playtime in:)
getting ready to make snow angels
of course this little dude had to taste the snow to see what it was all about
he rolled around in it so much he looked like an eskimo
even little miss, who hates to be cold, was loving it
took me about twenty minutes to talk this one into coming inside
this is how I got him...
hot chocolate with marshmallows
sprinkled with lots of giggles:)

No comments: