Monday, November 30, 2009

SwEeTbUg Is ThReE!!!!!!!

This little one was soooo excited to turn three and have a birthday party with a custom Care Bears cake designed by her Mimi. Weeks before her big day she instructed Mimi on the exact colors that every part of the bear must be. She brought me magazines with pictures in it of a table decorated for a birthday celebration and told me this is what she wanted, and most importantly I must have birthday cups that weren't paper!
She may be little, but this girl knows exactly what she wants!
I can't believe that she is three because I remember the exact moment when I held her in my arms and it seems like a couple of months ago. Although she has an older sister's footsteps to fit into this girl definitely toots her own horn. She is so different than my Isabella and in many ways reminds me of myself if I had no restraints and half the nerve. She is a true firecracker with a love of life and a giggle that comes from so deep within I wonder if it hurts Her laughter is contagious and something I look forward to hearing daily.
She had a wonderful party with family and friends.
Here the kids are making icecream sundaes. Again, this was her idea and she insisted we have gummy bears for toppings.
On the night of her actually birthday after a night out at Jose Pepper's.
For a birthday lunch we dined at the new Fritz's in Shawnee with our special Aunt Krista! I love this place no matter where it is, but it was an extra bonus that it is so much closer than Crown Center and it was CLEAN (which means I didn't get stuck to the seat!).
Our special friends Staci, Mia Kate, and Jillian joined us.
Thanks for a great lunch girls, it meant the world to Margaret!

No comments: