Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ready for Spring!

Walter waving the Rock Chalk flag
Isabella's signature pose!
Margaret's signature smile:)
Little old man pants...
Hey, are you talking about me?

We have spent the last week being sick!  Everyone here has now had it.  Kyle was the first, he came down with a high fever and a very congested nose.  Margaret and Walter were the next ones to get it and we were really able to see if the tubes in her ears were going to work.  I got it over the weekend and then Isabella's fever came yesterday.  We literally have not gone anywhere because it is the kind of sickness that just makes you want to lay on the couch with a cozy blanket.  While I have been home I have been going through closets trying to clear out clothes that are too small and stocking them with clothes that can be worn for spring.  Is it too early?  I am probably jinxing us by jumping the gun here but boy are we ready to open up the windows and get all of the germs out!
I have had a lot of fun once again pulling out clothes for Margaret that were once worn by her big sis Isabella.  Each little piece brings back so many memories for me.  She must have been on a dress wearing spree because I think she has about thirty dresses for summertime!  It is amazing to me the things that can get accomplished when you have no where you have to be at any certain time.  Although I hate it when we are all sick I have kind of enjoyed the time just being at home with the kiddos and having nothing that I had to go do.  Here are just some random shots of the kids this week around the house...

No comments: