Monday, March 9, 2009

Yummy Hubby!!

Okay, Kyle is going to freak when he reads this post about him but I just couldn't resist!  I finally got my rebate check from Costco and I was able to go buy a new camera.  As mentioned in previous posts, our camera has been broken for about six months and thankfully my mom has been letting me use her camera.  I am so excited to finally have one that is nice and I just love it!
I have been taking random pictures and I shot this one of Kyle.  He will be 30 years old on Wednesday and I am so excited for his birthday (a lot more than he is) because he will finally be 30 just like me!  I just love this picture of him with his handsome blue eyes!  I think he is just yummy!  You just keep getting better with age honey, I love you!


2 comments:

Staci said...

Yeah! So glad you love your new camera!

Jessica said...

I do, I got the Canon Rebel and it is just awesome!! I highly recommend it. It was on sale at NFM and then an extra 12% off of the sale price. I got it for cheaper than what it was listed on Costco online so I feel like I got a really good deal:)