Monday, March 23, 2009

Kids Pictures

Last week I had the kids pictures taken by my cousin who is starting up her own photography business in Topeka.   Here is a link to her blog if you want to check out a sneak peek of our photos...

rebeccamoorephoto.blogspot.com

She once again did a wonderful job with my kids.  She came to my house and it was just really nice and relaxed.  When I look at these pictures I literally get tears in my eyes because I can't believe these are my kids, they look so happy.  Sometimes I feel that I spend the whole day correcting and disciplining and I worry so much that they aren't going to be happy people because of it.  I am really a worry wart, but as a mom it was so refreshing to see these shots...  my girls not only love each other but I can see a true friendship between them and they just adore their little "buddy" (this is what they call Walter).
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I love them! I especially love Margaret's outfit, so pretty!