Friday, March 13, 2009

Third Time is a Charm...


So yesterday while Isabella was a preschool I was on the phone when I heard lots of giggling and laughing when I hear this I always grab my camera because I don't want to miss a thing.  This is what I walked in on...



Yes, those are glitter hearts on those sweet cheeks
and yes, this is the little one that made it happen:)

Not only was he covered in stickers but the part I didn't get a picture of is that he was chewing on a crayon when I walked into the room as well.  I say third time is a charm because there is no way in h@#$ that I would have walked into a scene like this with my first child and laughed, I would have probably screamed, ripped the stickers off, and rinsed her mouth of any crayon that might have broken off.  Why are we so different with our first???  I only wish I could have been this relaxed with her as well but I guess this is just how some of us are wired.  

These two are going to be double trouble I already predict.  They are only eighteen months apart and although they seem to be in such different stages right now I swear they are already planning all sorts of mischief for me:)

No comments: