Monday, February 23, 2009

Nine Months

Walter was nine months old yesterday and I am just left wondering where the time has gone!  He is such a big boy, crawling all over the place and getting into lots of stuff.  Nothing is safe!  I was on the phone the other day and left the room for a minute, when I came back he was on his way up the steps!!!!  In like two seconds he was already on the fifth step.  I know, you would think by my surprise this might be my first child not my third.  No matter how many children I have go through these same milestones it is always a big deal because I just think of them as being my baby and I never really notice them growing until they are doing something like this.

His favorite toys right now are things with wheels.  I love seeing him playing with a toy car and just moving it back and forth like he is trying to figure out how it is working.  He is such a fun baby boy, we don't know what we would do without you Walter!  We love you!

No comments: