Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun At the Gym


Today we met some of Isabella's dance friends at open gym so that the kids could do some jumping around and get all of their energy out.  The gym is at the same place where Isabella takes dance so the girls take a peek in there each week to see what is going on.  After the last dance session Isabella informed me she no longer wanted to take dance, she wanted to try gymnastics.  This is totally fine by me, I mean I really wanted her to continue with dance but was ready for her to try something new to see if she liked it and I am not big on getting them involved in too many activities at one time so I told her she needed to choose one or the other.  She was determined to do gymnastics and it didn't seem like anything else would do until... one day while she was waiting for her dance class to begin she saw a male teaching the gymnastics class.  This did it for her, there was no way this was going to work for her so back to dance we went:)  
We do occasionally meet friends at the gym and the girls always have a blast, Walter even got in on the fun today too!

Roly Poly
Girls got Balance!

Margaret making up her own moves:)
King of the Gym!
The Jumping Bean in Action!
This girl loves to jump, doesn't matter where or how many times I have told her no she is constantly finding things to jump on.  We go to people's houses and I am constantly embarrassed because she goes straight for the couch for a jumping session.  I am afraid people think I let her do this at home.  I am really thinking of getting her a little trampoline for the basement...I just have to convince her Dr. Daddy that it will be okay:)

No comments: