Sunday, February 8, 2009

MaRgArEt MaRy

Tomorrow is a BiG day for us at the Zimmerman house.
My little sweetbug is getting tubes put into her ears and then they are going in with a scope through her nose to take part of her adenoids.  They will then biopsy the adenoid to see if they are inflamed, if they are then we have to go back in to do tonsils and adenoids.  I know that this is a very simple procedure but there is always that little (or big) part of me that is a worry wart!  I just hope that she doesn't feel too much pain because she is still so young it is hard to explain to her why it is all happening.  I know in the end it will make her feel so much better but try explaining this to a two-year-old.  
I told her that she could wear her favorite pj's and bring her "Bobby" (her blanket) but she has chosen to wear, you guessed it, her favorite leotard, tights, and matching tutu.  I am sure that we will get several crazy stares tomorrow but as long as she feels most comfortable I don't care.  She is most excited about eating ice cream, I am most excited about good nights of sleep in the future.  She is not worried or scared of a thing, I am worried most because her daddy is on call tomorrow night so he won't be here if we need him.
If you think about it tomorrow please say a prayer for Margaret:)

2 comments:

Staci said...

Definately sending prayers up for Miss Margaret and peace for you! Also, cute pic of the kids as your header. Did you get a new camera? I am getting my Costco rebate this month and am thinking a new one. Any recommendations?

Jessica said...

No, still using my mom's which I love. It is so funny you mention the Costco rebate because I am waiting on mine as well to buy a camera. I am looking at Costco online because they have more of a selection than the store. Hope I can use my rebate there. I am looking at a Cannon, not for sure on exact on yet. Something with a nice zoom. I hate that they are just so darn expensive. My lesson with cameras, don't go cheap because they just don't take good pics and they don't last as long.