Thursday, November 29, 2012

Margaret is Six!!!

 Turning 6 is a big deal!  
Not only do you get to use two hands to show people your age but you also get to have a fun party at the ice skating rink!  Okay, you can do this at any age but this girl was on cloud nine when I gave her some choices for her birthday.  Her birthday is in November, which in her words is "boring because you can't have a party at a park, the swimming pool, or even play outside!"  Some choices were movie, skating, ice skating, GOING TO DINNER ON THE PLAZA AND TAKING A CARRIAGE RIDE TO SEE PLAZA LIGHTS.  Can you tell which one I was hoping that she would choose???  Of course she wasn't thinking the same thing that I was so we all headed out to the ice skating rink!  This was the first birthday that we weren't at home for and I wanted to make it extra special.  Since we were with family she got to have two special days, one with each side of the family! 
 My time with this little one seems to be just flying by!  
I will never forget the day she had to grow up in a blink of an eye!  She was only 18 months old the day she came to the hospital to meet her baby brother.  I remember looking at her and I began to cry because it hit me that she was still just a baby too!  Poor thing was kicked out of her crib at 14 months (still can't believe that I did this!)! There are times that I feel bad for this, but I also realize that this has shaped her into who she is today.  
She is a firecracker!  Full of determination, honesty, curiosity, and a heart full of warmth for others.  She stumps me daily with questions about God, earth, the sky...this girl is headed someplace awesome!  Can't wait to see where she will land in life but I am for certain it will be someplace great!
 Every American Girl needs her own Vespa!  Of course with a matching helmet!

I love how this picture tells the story of these girls.  
Maddie is in the middle of the sisters, to keep peace between them I'm sure!  Isabella is two steps ahead of everyone because she always does everything so quick!  Margaret is a tad behind Maddie trying to keep up, and of course Maddie's patience is allowing her to hang on to her little cousin's hand!  
Love these girls, hope they stay this close for life!
Happy Birthday my precious girl!
I bet you know this by now, but in case you forgot...I love you to the moon and back ;)

No comments: