Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gobble Gobble

We got to travel home for Thanksgiving and it just melted my heart to be near our families and see these kiddos spend some much needed time together!

 My sweet niece turned ten!
Can't believe she is old enough to be in the double digits!  Everything about her is as sweet as can be!  My girls look up to her so much!  She is the organizer of the group, always makes sure everyone stays on track!  No matter what is going on I have never seen her loose patience with my kids, trust me this can be a hard task at times.  She is always fair to them and gives each and every one of them her attention.  We love  you sweet girl and are so thankful we got to spend your special day with you!
 They are even starting to dress alike!
Lots of chill time, which was just what the Doctor ordered!
 Cousin Sandwich!
 These boys look tough don't they?
 Got my brother in a picture!  Never thought this would happen! He probably wouldn't be too happy if he knew this!  Don't think he checks out my blog so I think I am safe:)  Loved spending time with these guys!
 A little football after dinner to burn off those calories.
 Would love to know what he is tell them!
 Always ready for a photo opp!
 Love this sweet picture with cousin Hanks!  He is a cutie for sure, think these two could have stared at each other for hours!
 Our sweet new nephew was baptized while we were home.  So glad we were able to share this special day with him.  He is so precious and such a wonderful gift to this family!  
Had to get a picture with "Big Papa"!  Check out the Papa Smurf shirt:)  The kids thought that this was hilarious!

Spending time with family, filling up on turkey, eating apple pie!  Can't think of a better way to spend our Thanksgiving!

No comments: