Friday, December 28, 2012

San Francisco

 We began our December with a short trip to San Francisco.
This was a much needed trip for just Kyle and I and even though he was there for business we found time to just get away and be a couple.  It is hard to do this with four little munchkins wanting all of your attention and a job that keeps you away from home quite a bit.  It was a great jump start to our holiday season!
 I stole him for the afternoon to take him to one of the cutest towns that I know.  We took the ferry to Sausalito for the afternoon to do some shopping, wine tasting, and site seeing.  

Although it pretty much rained the entire weekend we didn't let it bring us down.  I missed my babies but knew they were in good hands.  Sometimes I feel like the house is going to fall to pieces if I am away too long and that my children are going to be miserable because only I can make things right.  Of course they love us but I think they need a break from us every now and then too!  

No comments: