Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas

My first Christmas not in Kansas and I survived!!!!
There wasn't any snow, the decorations were all in new spots in our new house, the church was different, the Nutcracker was different, and to top it all off my husband was on call the entire time!

Because I try to always see the positive and not let myself have a pity party I came up with a list of things that I love that will never change!
 Thank goodness for Mimi and Papa, the cookies still taste yummy when you bake them in Oklahoma, as long as I am surrounded by my babies I feel so blessed, no matter what church I am in I still feel Jesus in my heart, my husband does his best to make up for his time away from us, Santa still found us even though we had moved, being with family is when I feel them most content!

We had a blast with Mimi and Papa while they were here.  They did their best to make things feel normal for us through all of this change.
Many trips to the hospital to bring this guy his coffee ( really just our excuse to get to see him). 
Christmas Eve!
Mass was at 5:00...he slid into the pew at 4:56. 



Papa playing "Just Dance" on the XBox
One of his favorite Christmas gifts!  This and his 3 race cars from Santa!
All she wanted from Santa was a Diner.  
Not only did she get a pretend Diner but she got a little helper to be her chef!
A gymnastics mat was on her list for Santa!
And a "baby cart" for the little bitty.

All my Christmas dreams came true!
Lots of love, family, giggles, and treats.

No comments: