Saturday, July 30, 2011

Let's Go T-Bones!

This past week the girls participated in a cheerleading camp that I had heard tons of good things about. Keep in mind I was never a cheerleader, dancing was more my thing, but I love exposing my kids to the unknown just so they can experience it all.
The camp is taught by a former NFL cheerleader who is very enthusiastic about pretty much everything. What I love most about it is that each day after practice they sit together as a group and have "girl talk". Their talks this week ranged from being a nice person inside and out, to smoking is bad for you, and how to keep your body healthy. Having three girls I feel that as many people they can hear this good stuff from the better. There are too many negative things out there that my girls can get themselves caught up in. My prayer is for them to know right from wrong and hopefully always speak up for what they believe in and what they think is the right choice.
This fun week ended with the girls cheering at the T-Bones baseball game last night. My girls were on cloud nine and loved every moment of it. Mimi, Papa, Nana, and GranStan all came out to watch them cheer.
Margaret was known as the "Sassy Shaker" and Isabella told me that she wanted to do this every summer until she was the best at it:)

No comments: