Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Going to the Chapel....

Our little man walked down that aisle for the fourth time!
He was the ring bearer last weekend in my cousin's wedding.
He was a little nervous the night of rehearsal, until he saw how cute the seven-year-old flower girl was. On the second run through he told me I could leave, he didn't need me:)

On the big day he did a great job and even sat in the front row throughout the ceremony. He did give me a little trouble when it was time to take pictures but quickly snapped out of it when Aunt Suzy offered him the talking Mater truck.

Kyle couldn't make it to the wedding because it was out of town and he worked an extra 32 hours this weekend. We missed having him with us, but that didn't stop my kids from tearing up the dance floor. Apparently Walter has been secretly taking break dancing lessons, or maybe boys just do this but he had some serious moves. I wish I would have gotten it on video! Margaret found a "boy" as she called him on the dance floor, who happened to be my cousin's date. She wanted to dance with him all night and even asked him to come visit her in KC. I think I might be in trouble with this one! Isabella loved trying to learn all of the group dances. At 10:00 I had to drag them off the dance floor to head home. Poor Walter even had blisters on his feet he danced so hard.
Caroline was content being passed from one person to the next. She is a little trooper, she hung in there to the very end. It was a beautiful wedding and I am so thankful that we got to go and share in their special day. I loved getting to see family that I had not seen in quite awhile.
The girls with Grandma Jones
Just in case you were wondering where this red hair might have come from!

No comments: