Friday, July 1, 2011

The First and Hopefully the Last:)

Today is a big day at our house!!!
Yesterday Kyle completed his three-year fellowship in Cardiology. Today he starts his one-year fellowship in Interventional Cardiology. I know, they give him a huge break between fellowships. Just enough time to rest up and start fresh:) Good thing we just got back from our trip to the lake where he was able to take a bit of a breather.
I have heard through the grapevine that this is going to be a tough year for him, not only will he be learning a ton but his hours just got really bad. Supposedly the worst we have seen yet. I am not sure how it could be worse than the 80+ hours a week that he already works but we shall see. Although the thought of him being gone more this next year makes me sad I am really excited for him to get to do what he has talked about for years. I am ready for him to get this party started and finish this year out with a bang.
I am so very proud of you honey!
You are the most amazing husband and father!
I love you and hope that you have a great day!

No comments: