Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday Girl is SIX!!!


My baby girl turned six!
The theme of her party was "peace". She loves the peace signs. Every where and every time she sees one she tells me they are her favorite. Don't know what the obsession is about but they are everywhere. I am not going to complain about this. I think we all need a little bit more peace in this world:)
Some of the gals from her kindergarten class came over for a little girl time. One of the girls that I tutor is very artistic. She came to paint nails "fancy" and did some awesome face painting.
More celebrating at the bowling alley.

Caroline even got into the spirit of it all. Didn't know they made peace signs for a little bitty like this one but leave it to her big sis to find one at the mall.

Can't believe that she is six already. I know I say this as each year passes for each of my children, I just don't want them to grow up too fast.
Isabella, you light up my life in so many ways. Most importantly you teach me everyday how to be a better person and a better momma.
I love you to the moon and back!

No comments: