Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Margaret's First Day!!!

Miss Margaret's first day of preschool was today!!!
She has been so excited for this day and it finally came for her.
The last two years she has been loaded up in the car by 7:30 a.m. to get her big sister to school on time and when we would drive off she would say, "Mom, I want to do that!" Well today was her turn. After the kindergarten drop off we headed to the preschool drop off. When we got there I asked her if she wanted me to walk her in, she actually had to think about this for a minute and then told me, "Sure, if you want to." Are you kidding me little miss, you are only three! Of course your mother is walking you in! She is night and day from my Isabella, who never even spoke in her first class for the first four months!
Once inside she hung her book bag on the hook, found her spot at her desk, and gave me the biggest hug ever.
Showing us how BIG she is. So excited to wear her Twinkle Toes!
Leave it to Margaret to chose a bookbag with a monkey on it. Totally fits her personality.
After some sisterly advice on how to survive in preschool Isabella sealed it with a kiss!

Way to go Margaret!
Mommy is so proud of you and loves you to the moon and back!

1 comment:

Suzanne Smith said...

I'm so glad that little Margaret enjoyed her first day of school. It's hard to believe that she is already going to school. You are so blessed to have such amazing children. You are such an awesome Mom. Hope she has an outstanding year.