Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Irish Festival

We had a great time at the Irish Festival last weekend.
It is definitely one of my favorite annual events that we do with my family. There is so much for the kids to do and I love going to listen to the music. The bands were awesome this year.
I got a few good pics here and there.
It was hard keeping my eye on everyone and trying to get good shots.

Isabella's favorite of the day: running through the fountains at Crown Center
Margaret's favorite of the day: jumping on all of the inflatables
Walter's favorite of the day: getting to drink a soda and not having to take a nap
Little Miss C had a great time listening to the bands and getting to be outside.

Mom's favorite part of the day: seeing my kids have so much fun and getting to enjoy a nice cold Boulevard Wheat!

No comments: