Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lil' Stinker!

Lately this lil' stinker has been up to many shenanigans!
Every one has told me that raising boys is so much different than girls. I kind of believed them, but now after a week of constant naughtiness I agree.
He just can't follow directions worth crap and I swear he must be hard of hearing because he doesn't listen to a word I am saying.
If it weren't for this adorable face and big brown eyes this boy would be screwed!

Today as I laid him down for his nap I explained that he needed to stay in his bed and not play because it would wake up his sister. He agreed. I left the room. One hour later I could hear him zooming his cars across his bedroom door. As I opened the door to lecture him and put him back in his bed I noticed that the room was full of 150 diaper wipes thrown all about. Yes, he emptied an entire box of wipes and threw them EVERYWHERE! I was furious!
I made him help me pick them up and as we worked I lectured him the entire time. When I was finished talking he seemed to have a smirk upon his face which only angered me more. I told him, "young man you better wipe that smile off of your face, this isn't funny!"
So what did my son do, he took the back of his hand to his mouth and wiped it. Yes, he tried to wipe the smile off of his face. I tried really really hard but all that I could do was laugh.
What am I going to do with this boy??? He gets me everytime with that cute little face!

No comments: