Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sesame Street Live

Yesterday we took the kids to see Sesame Street Live at the Sprint Center and they loved it! As you can see I have no pictures of us at this event because they told me at the door that my camera was "too professional" and I would not be allowed to bring it in to take photos. I was told that if I had a smaller camera I could have brought it in. What the heck! I was super bummed and of course thought life was so unfair but now I am finally over it and I am just happy that I have all of the memories etched in my head.

We have never taken the kids to anything like this but when the opportunity came along we decided to do it. Out of all of my kids Walter has been the most intrigued with Sesame Street. The girls always liked to watch it for a bit but soon lost interest. Walter, on the other hand, gets so excited when he hears the theme music that he breaks into a dance of shaking his booty. I wasn't sure how the older two would like it because I thought they might be too old but it was actually just perfect for all of them. There was so much dancing, singing, and costume changes that the girls were in awe. I thought Walter would get in the aisle and start busting a move when he saw all of his favorites up there on stage but instead he just watched with huge eyes and his jaw dropped open the entire time (except to eat his mouthfuls of cotton candy).
As soon as the show was over the girls were already asking to go there again to watch another show. Let me know if you hear of anything else exciting coming our way, this was a hit!


1 comment:

Staci said...

Disney on Ice is in March at the Sprint Center.