Tuesday, October 13, 2009

She Did It!!!

Two weekends ago Isabella was a flower girl in my cousin's wedding.  When they asked her last January, I of course said yes and was very hopeful that she would walk down that aisle all by herself like a big girl and SHE DID IT:)  She didn't even bat an eye.  She got to throw the petals as she walked and even went up on the alter with all of the wedding party for the ceremony.  I was very impressed and very happy to see that my once little shy gal is feeling comfortable just being herself.  It was a beautiful wedding and a beautiful evening with family.
Isabella with Grandma Jones
Look at little man out on the dance floor showing all of his wedding moves!
We have been to so many weddings in the last two months my kids aren't going to know what to do with themselves on the weekends without them.  I think they think it is normal to eat cake and spend hours on the dance floor every Saturday night:)

1 comment:

Staci said...

You all are wedding pros!