Monday, July 20, 2009

Some learn by doing...

Yes, this is the face I got yesterday when my little man decided that eating dirt clots from our backyard was a good idea.  I sometimes wonder what goes through these little minds of theirs?  I think he might have learned to leave that dirt alone!
I swear I only turned my back for two seconds to hear him choking on dirt and boy did he NOT like it!  
After cleaning him up he was off to find another adventure and I have to say I did not get a picture of this because it was just too disgusting to document with a photo, it is hard enough to write about it.  Let's just say we have a large dog in our backyard.  Enough said, let your imaginations take you there.
YUCK!
This is a true BOY, pretty soon I am expecting toads, spiders, and snakes in the girl's beds:)

1 comment:

bethany said...

GROSS!!!! That picture is hilarious! Thank you for not taking one of the second "dirt" incident! OH my!